Benefits of the Autonomous Collaborative Box Erector
- Low maintenance – compared to traditional box erectors that are very complicated
- Smaller footprint compared to traditional box erectors
- The robot can operate with no safety fencing, working with humans
- Boxes are always opened perfectly with fast cycles
- Capable of erecting all box sizes
- Increases productivity
- The speed of delivery is variable, at high speeds it will be necessary to put guarding around it.
- Reduces staff hours and repetitive strain on employees
Watch the short video below showing how a Cobot picks up a case flat from the dispenser, opens and positions it so the bottom flaps are ready for sealing, and passes them over a pressure-sensitive tape sealing head.